[TW; 2013] Living in Taiwan Series | Food P1 - Wufenpu 五分埔

I am posting all the cafes/restaurants I ate before around the area of Wufenpu 五分埔! (in case you need it before/after your shopping trip)
This is the Part1 of my food journey series!

1. Formosa Chang 鬍鬚張 (Outlet: near Wufenpu)

We ordered the 魯肉飯, 礦坑焢肉 and vegetables.
I would say... the food is worth the try!  For the 魯肉飯 instead of using minced meat, it uses pig skins plus the fatty layer part as the topping, so everything is very tender and it smells good! 焢肉 is also worth mentioning as it is very very tender (not to the extent it will melt in your mouth), I like the braised taste. Yes, don't doubt the logo, this shop was opened by the famous host 張菲.
Formosa Chang 鬍鬚張, http://www.fmsc.com.tw

 

2. 松山割包

^^割包綜合
^^割包綜合偏瘦肉
^^玉米排骨湯
^^粽子
My favourite eatery after my friend introduced me to it a few years back. 割包 is still my favourite dish so far; it is a bun with braised pork wrapped within it and with peanut as topping. Similar to 焢肉包 but even better cause you get the choose the degree of fats for your bun meat! Corn soup and dumpling weren't that bad but 割包 is still the best! I went there 3 times during my stay, and I expressed my love towards the 割包 to the shop owner on the last visit! (shy)
松山割包; No. 179號, Sōngshān Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110

 

 3. Yentl Pasta 洋朵義式廚坊 (Outlet: 五分埔)

^^Water with tomato and lemon in a jar
^^Spaghetti Carbonara
 A small restaurant at the corner of a street nearing Wufenpu. And I think during weekends, booking is required. Their spaghetti was well cooked and the sauce and everything was great. A good place to stop, rest and chat after a long day of shopping.
Yentl Pasta 洋朵義式廚坊; 台北市信義區中坡北路29號 Taipei Taiwan 110

Comments

Trending Posts