[TW; 2016] PART 10 - Taipei's Food Adventures

Itinerary: 西門町三兄妹雪花冰專門店 > GURU HOUSE > TKK CAMP 캠핑바베큐포차

DAY SEVEN, EIGHT & NINE

I wasn't feeling well after the trip to Hsinchu, so for the last 3 days in Taipei, practically roaming around for food to try to make myself feel better. I even slept in the restaurant (not featured in this post) cause I was really feeling that meh. Really thankful for my friends being so understanding, I hope I did not ruin their traveling mood.

  • 西門町三兄妹雪花冰專門店

西門町三兄妹雪花冰專門店https://www.facebook.com/西門町三兄妹雪花冰專門店-144088062328434/
Uncoincidentally met a friend in Taipei and we decided to head for supper to catch up. There was like practically no store for supper (except 7-11 & Family Mart) at 10ish. So we decided to pop-by to this dessert store and order something really icy in the cold weather. Maybe that was why I fell sick the next morning.

The desserts were just average, but if you need a place to chit chat late in the night at Ximending, I would say pretty decent enough.

  • GURU HOUSE
GURU HOUSE, https://www.facebook.com/guruhouse.ximen/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf
My Taiwanese friend sent me a link on a list of Taipei's breakfast stores, and this store's egg omelette roll (蛋餅) caught my attention. We chose ham egg omelette roll, and opted for extra cheese. They gave those traditional breakfast egg omelette roll a fusion twist and it was really daebak. Would recommend!
  • TKK CAMP 캠핑바베큐포차
TKK CAMP 캠핑바베큐포차https://www.facebook.com/TKKCAMPING/
I am a great fan of TKK chicken, so when we stumbled across this TKK CAMP and saw that it was affiliated to TKK chicken... no reason to miss it out.

We ordered the set lunch which costed less than NT$200. Each of us has a main dish, plus 3-4 side dishes (1 of it was TKK chicken) and a drink. Super worth every cent of it. The food was great, but the service was abit lacking. Lucky that the atmosphere was rather nice to make it up.

<< Previous Post
[TW] PART 9 - Hsinchu
>> Next Post[TW] PART 11 - Danshui

Comments

Trending Posts