[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Ewha Womans University Station 이대역

Ewha Womans University Station 이대역

Came Ewha before like 10 years ago, really don't recall how does Ewha looks like, so decided to pop-by and see what's interesting stuffs can I find.

Exited from the subway and saw my favorite store - ARTBOX! (10 years back I really wished to work in this place and I even tried to apply for a job HAHA)

Walked abit more and reached this famous place - Ewha Womans University!
It's rumored that you will find your the other half by taking a photo together with this flower wall!

The University was rather spacious, European style mixed with modern designs.

I only made a walk around the entrance portion and manage to catch the sunset over there!

Was feeling abit tired and decided to go for some nice coffee in Ewha's cafe near the entrance.

Walked around the streets near Ewha, so many nice food and clothes! I would really advise to do your shopping here, not so messy plus reasonable price.

If I have more time in Seoul in the future, I would like to spend more time in Ewha!

Comments

Trending Posts