[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Express Bus Terminal Station 고속터미널역

Express Bus Terminal Station 고속터미널역

Decided to pop-by the Express Bus Terminal Station for my favourite korean variety show - Infinity Challenge (무한도전 Muhan Dojeon)!

They had a pop-up store and there was tons of things to buy. I was really hesitating real badly what I can grab back and a friendly promoter came by to assist me. She was really surprised that this variety show actually had a Singapore Fan and gave me like so much travel advices and even helped me to take a photo at the photo booth!

Heeding to the friendly promoter advice, I had my dinner in this gimbap store.
바르다 김선생 TEACHER KIMhttp://www.teacherkim.co.kr/
Central City
I tried the Spicy Pork Gimbap, and omg so big serving which I can't finish all!
I had to tabao (takeaway) some of the gimbap, which was a quite embarrassing story. Anyway, the gimbap were really good, just that I have a small stomach.

Went shopping around the station, and visited this underground mall highly recommended by tons of people. Such a pity that it was autumn-winter period that I could not find any summer clothes.

And saw this familiar brand shop somewhere over that area - No Brand!
It was quite a fun shopping experience over there, bought quite some items over there. Some recommendations by me, photos from google:


I would highly recommend it's Crispy Seaweed Travel Pack. It was really convenient and not that bulky compared to the other seaweeds package. Plus the taste was good too!!! (regretted not grabbing more packs)

Another one is the Purple Sweet Potato Chip! It was not very salty nor super sweet. The taste was just right to snack infront of the TV.

That's marks the end of my couple of hours in the express bus terminal!

Comments

Trending Posts