[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Namsan 남산

Namsan 남산

If you have been reading my previous few Korea travel post, you would have realised I am a big fan of this Korean Variety - Infinite Challenge 무한도전! So Namsan is like one of their favourite hidding spot whenever they have those "police & thief" theme episode.

Super impromptu after I am bored with Myeong-dong, I took a bus #05 a street across the crowded shopping street and met alot of nice ahjummas that wanted to give up their seats to me. I dont know why though.

Do listen carefully to the announcement made in the bus and look out at the surroundings! There was a stop name called that contains "Namsan", and many tourists alighted at that stop. So thankful watching variety did helped me cause the stop's surroundings doesn't look like the "Namsan" I am looking for.

After alighting at the right stop, you will be able to see this long stretch of red pavement up the slope!

Also the pretty view of Seoul.

And the legendary N Seoul Tower!

There is a wide concourse for some fun activities and resting.

Loving the autumn atmosphere at the top!

Love locks are practically everywhere! Perhaps you can lock one too if you're coming with your partner!

But the amazing top view was what I really liked at Namsan!

Little surprises for an unplanned trip, I am just in time for Namsan's sunset! Managed to grab a good spot and took plenty of photos before my camera ran out of battery.

AMAZING YO! The series of sunset photos were my favourites for the whole trip!
Don't miss out the sunset at Namsan! ;)

Unsure whether every night N Seoul Tower will be in a different light. But according to their official website, Blue Light means "It is really good to do outdoors activities and go for a walk today".

It seemed to be a perfect itinerary to be able to witness N Seoul Tower before and after it lid up! (plus the amazing sunset!)

If you are planning a bus trip up to Namsan, click the photo below for the bus routes, you may plan your trip better than mine! (other than Myeong-dong, there are many other stations that is able to catch the bus up to Namsan!)

Comments

Trending Posts