[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil Road 신사동 가로수길

Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil Road 신사동 가로수길

Decided to make a trip down to Sinsa-dong to meet my favourite Mr Brown!

Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil Road is super duper famous for their Gingko tree-lined street. (Sinsa Station exit 8) However I went there during the night, so the Gingko trees were not as impressive as it supposed to be.

So the main task coming to here was for Mr Brown - LINE Friends Cafe & Store!
LINE Friends Cafe & Store; Gangnam-gu, Sinsa-dong, Dosan-daero 13-gil, 27
Closes at 10 PM!
Brown saying "please-burn-a-hole-in-your-pocket-sae-yo" "hi", I believe so.

If I am rich enough, I would love to have a rack of Mr Brown in my room!

Lots of area for you to take photos! Solo traveller fear not, approach the friendly staff for SOS.

A basement filled with all kinds of LINE merchandise!

And not forgetting the delicious looking LINE desserts @ LINE Cafe!

That's pretty sum up my craziness over Mr Brown. (;

Comments

Trending Posts