[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Lotte Mart & Deoksugung 덕수궁

Lotte Mart & Deoksugung 덕수궁

Visited the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station. The mart was gigantic!

So much varieties of seaweeds and snacks, tough decision to make!

Carrying the loots from Lotte Mart, I stopped by City Hall Station for Deoksugung 덕수궁.

The stone walls supposed to be very pretty in autumn, but it seems that I am abit early to witness that.

I thought I could walk a round around Deoksugung, half way through then I realised I am walking into a highly protected area by the police. It was an area where the ambassadors from all over the world stayed. Being curious I continued exploring until I reached a dead end and the friendly police told me I am unable to make a round. So please do not waste your time like me.

There was a mini-concert held right opposite the Deoksugung, I wanted to take a look, but I started aching after carrying so much loots around, what a pity.

Comments

Trending Posts