[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Namdaemun Market 남대문시장

Namdaemun Market 남대문시장

Woke up slightly earlier and visited the famous Namdaemun Market 남대문시장! Just have to take the subway to Hoehyeon Station will do, and follow the exit signs out!

Love the atmosphere of the market, exactly what I pictured with reference to my Korean Variety shows.

Feeling hungry and decided to try a standing stall for some FISH CAKES. Eat like a local!

Happy me enjoying the fish cakes and the ahjussi beside me was helping me to adjust the fish cake when I had difficulty having the ones at the bottom of the stick. So nice of him! (':



After having some fish cakes breakfast.. decided to wander around the market.

There is an accessories building where there were rows and rows of shops doing pretty accessories on the spot!

There was also a street for kids' clothes, the clothes were so cheap and cute! (How I wish I had a kid at that moment!)

There were so many drink stalls over the market, I just randomly picked one to grab a drink.
To be honest, I was attracted by the cute cafe's logo! Taste wise, not that bad, would grab another cup if I happen to see it again.

That's marks my mini trip to the Namdaemun Market!

Comments

Trending Posts