[JP; 2016] Solo Series | DAY 5 - Fushimi-ku

DAY 5

BokuYado ゲストハウス樸宿 > Kyoto Station > Inari Station > Fushimi Inari-taisha 伏見稻荷神社

1. BokuYado ゲストハウス樸宿 > Kyoto Station > Inari Station > Fushimi Inari-taisha 伏見稻荷神社

Woke up early in the morning, and one of the hostel mate told me that she wants to follow me to Fushimi Inari-taisha.

So both of us travelled together to Kyoto Station by bus (it is a walkable distance from hostel but she insisted of taking bus as she had the bus card), then from Kyoto Station we took a train to Inari Station.

The train ride was only 5 minutes and free ride with JR Pass.

Fushimi Inari-taisha 伏見稻荷神社 is just a stone away from Inari Station. Less than a minutes I was really amazed by the pretty red.

We decided to climb the hill... it was really tiring for someone like me who hardly hike. Panting like crazy.

Lots of souvenirs to get for family and friends. But unsure whether it will be too religious for some people, so I did not grab them.

After hiking for 60mins or so... stopping twice; once to have our breakfast bought at 711, another time at the ice cream stall while the hostel mate had her ice cream.

WE FINALLY REACH THE TOP!!! *applauds*
Impressive view from the top! Achievement of the trip!

Feeling really happy coming down, great greenery and feeling refresh.

We tried another route down, and it brings us to another part of the hill.

And there was a couple of food shops along the route downhill, we decided to settle our lunch over there.
No idea where am I nor what is this. But the noodles were simple and tasty.

A big THANK YOU to the hostel mate from China I met, without her I dont think I will bother to hike the hill.

<< Previous Post: [Solo JP] DAY 4 - Kyoto
>> Next Post: [Solo JP] DAY 5 - Kyoto

Comments

Trending Posts