[JP; 2016] Solo Series | DAY 6 - Kyoto

DAY 6

BokuYado ゲストハウス樸宿 > Nishiki Market 錦市場

1. BokuYado ゲストハウス樸宿 > Nishiki Market 錦市場

Decided to visit a "local market" in Kyoto before taking a train to Tokyo.

It was just a 20mins walk from BokuYado to Nishiki Market.

I would say, if you yet to grab any food/snacks souvenirs, this market offers alot of Kyoto-speciality. Bagged lots of food/snack from this market. Not that overpriced I feel despite being so touristy.

They packaged it really well, presentable as a gift.

Hungry me grabbed some chicken on sticks for 150yen. But the chicken prices really gave me a shock; a cooked chicken wing costed close to S$5!

If you are a sashimi lover, best place to get fresh seafood from this market too.

& I am ready to visit the superb busy city - Tokyo!

<< Previous Post: [Solo JP] DAY 5 - Nara
>> Next Post: [Solo JP] DAY 6 - Tokyo

Comments

Trending Posts