[TW; 2016] PART 11 - Danshui

ItineraryDANSHUI!

DAY NINE

Without fail I will make my way to Danshui every single time I come Taiwan. Danshui was the place I spent my 9 nights at during my first Taiwan F&E when I was 16 (related post: [TW] F&E 9Days9Nights). Had so much nice memories with this place.

Since I was feeling much better on my last day at Taiwan, I started having fun taking photo around Danshui.

And she said I need one new display photo too. But the sky is so gloomy that day! ):

Danshui Old Street has some of my favourite Taiwan's street food:

1. Quail Egg

2. Taiwan's Sausages

3. 阿媽的's Plum Tea

4. æ™´å…‰ç´…豆餅 Red Bean Pancake

This marks the end of my Taiwan trip! I need to have a break with Taiwan, going there too frequently.

<< Previous Post[TW] PART 10 - Taipei's Food Adventures

Comments

Trending Posts